Date Posted : May 13, 2020
- Required No. of Employee's : 0
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : PERMANENT
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : MANAGEMENT
Qualification/Work Experience :
- • Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) • Minimum of five (5) years work experience in the pharmaceutical industry. • Functional knowledge of production lines is an advantage. • Must be computer literate. • Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals. • Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). • Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment. • Proven ability to work as a member of a team.
- • Uses a high degree of discretion in decision making, prepares and maintains correspondence while maintaining confidentiality when necessary. • Determine the need to revise manufacturing practices, and/or design and integrate new manufacturing practices into the organization’s policies and procedure. • Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO/SON/PCN and relevant regulatory requirements. • Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives. • Partake in the management and tracking of cost saving initiatives • Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements. • Participates in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company. • Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs. • Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies. • Ensures production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into production area in accordance with relevant SOPs • Performs all other duties as assigned.
Employer : JUBILEE SYRINGE MANUFACTURING
Location : 1 JUBILEE CLOSE OFF JUBILEE ROAD