Date Posted : Nov 05, 2019
- Required No. of Employee's : 0
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : FULL TIME
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : MARKETING
Qualification/Work Experience :
- • University Degree BSc or Master’s degree (Sales and Marketing related field). • Knowledge in business economies of major West African countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, etc. • Written and spoken English and little knowledge of French. • A keen interest for people taste for, and skills in interpersonal contact (contact with the new prospects, regular exchanges with the firm Partners and the marketing team, with the press…). • Self-motivated and independent. • Excellent sense of client service target, process and action oriented, with a good understanding of customer priorities. • Proactivity, autonomy and sense of initiative. • Sense of confidentiality. • A desire to succeed with a sales mission. • A “hunting spirit” i.e. a desire to trace new business despite problems and resistance. • Substantial knowledge of the PC and related computer programs: Visio, Outlook. • Knowledge and experience from roles within sales and marketing.
- Business Development: • Responsibility for sales and marketing in Process Systems Product Area Industrial Processing (IP). • Sales to major customers and maintain important and sustainable relationship with key stakeholders like Service Organization, Sales agents network, HMOs etc. • Identify and develop modern trade businesses in the area of responsibility. • Prospect new customers and investigate who have stopped buying • Develop existing customers to their full potential for all valid products. • Actively promote new products. • Secure professional processing of inquiries, orders and complaints. • Follow up offers, negotiate and get orders in accordance with the value based selling concept. • Customers’ quotation up to N150m per month. Partnership Management: • Maintain and develop the relationship with customers through regular contacts and visits and other specific promotional activities. • Know the needs of prospective and existing customers, maximize their satisfaction, anticipate their requirements, and be a driving force of the innovation process of our customers. • Keep all information of customers and suppliers updated in corresponding systems following internal guidelines. • Follow up on credit limits and overdue. • Develop Strategy to Grow Brand in West Africa: • Collect and report market intelligence concerning e.g. price levels, competitor activities, market trends, etc. • Prepare customer events. • Participate in selected exhibitions and fairs based on directives from the Managing Director. • 30-50% travel time envisaged with this job after the initial market research during 6months 1year. Be a Team Builder and contributor to JSM Brand: • It is furthermore expected that the Sales Manager will promote the company at every opportunity, enhancing its profile in the market place. • Work as an effective team member within the company as a whole, especially within the sales area team, thereby optimizing communication and eliminating scope for error and misunderstanding. • At all times take a pro-active approach to selling, actively chasing business and pursuing inquiries and leads on behalf of the company. • Constantly improve own technical knowledge. • Be willing to adopt new ways of working and to pursue learning and development programs upon request. • Deputizing colleagues (inside as well as on the field).
Employer : JUBILEE SYRINGE MANUFACTURING
Location : 1 JUBILEE CLOSE OFF JUBILEE ROAD